I founded Camban Studio in 2018 to share my passion for design, colour, texture, print, pattern, beautiful materials. and the natural beauty of my home landscape in Scotland.
I graduated from The Glasgow School of Art in Product Design and then went on to train as a Jeweller, working on commissioned fine jewellery pieces. I now work from my home studio in a range of design mediums including Textile and Surface Design.
This is Camban Bothy...
GRID REF: LR 33: NH 0533
bothy, (ˈbɒθi/), noun
(in Scotland) a small hut or cottage, especially one for housing farm labourers or for use as a mountain refuge.
- FOLD, The Barn, Banchory, Aberdeenshire.
AWARDS & RESIDENCIES:
- CRAFTING FUTURES Scottish Textile Residency 2019 - Applied Arts Scotland & British Council (Architecture, Design, Fashion)
- Visual Artist Craft Maker Mentor Award Winner 2018 - Creative Learning Aberdeen & Creative Scotland.
- Flock, The Barn, Banchory, Nov 2018
- Etsy Made Local Aberdeen, Dec 2018
- The Christmas Collective Market, Aberdeen, Dec 2018
- Pop Up Shop, White Stuff, Aberdeen, Apr 2019
- Tea Green at Kibble Palace, Glasgow, Jun 2019
- Etsy Summer Showcase, Aberdeen, Jun 2019
- CLOTH#19, Dovecot Studios, Edinburgh, Aug 2019
- Botanica by the Sea Pop Up Shop, Hy, Stonehaven, Aug 2019
- Flock, The Barn, Banchory, Nov 2019
- V&A Festive Market, V&A Dundee, Nov 2019
- Etsy Made Local Aberdeen, Nov 2019
- Tea Green at Kibble Palace, Glasgow, Dec 2019